<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Rosie had a bad reaction to her annual vaccinations yesterday. She came home and dozed for several hours. She ate a normal supper. My back had been aching all day, so I took a pain pill left over from a dental thing and got ready for bed. That's when Rosie started vigorously sliding around on her side rubbing her face against the carpet. I noticed her face and head looked odd. Closer inspection revealed swelling and hives. I freaked. I gave her some benadryl and waited. She ran around and tri8ed to dig holes in the carpet, hid behind furniture where I couldn't reach her, and then started running back and forth to the water bowl drinking copious amounts and panting with a wild grin. Then the vomiting started. I got dressed and was going to bring her to the emergency pet clinic, when she lay down and started to seem better. Needless to say, I stayed up all night watching for any further signs of distress. She is fine today.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com