<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 26, 2007



When I walked in the door from work today, I knew something was wrong. Only 3 of my pack were there to greet me. I went straight to the bedroom and there he was, on his pillow, trembling and crying. I swept Armando into my arms and on the way out the door was callong the vet to let them know we were coming.

The exam indicated some inflammation and pain in Armando's neck. X-rays show nothing, so Dr. VetDreamy believes it is a disk malfunction(not his words, I cant recall exactly what he said. Armando is on pain meds and should show improvement within 3 days. No jumping up or down from furniture. No going up and down steps.For 2 weeks!

Sweet baby! My heart hurts to hear his moans and whimpers. He is still hurting.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com